Website and Service Terms and Conditions
The Kautilya Pathshala website and Mobile App are operated by Kautilya Group Pathshala.
Access and use of the Service is subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Service ("Terms and Conditions").
By accessing or using any part of the Service, you represent that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions including any future modifications.
Testbook may amend, update or change these Terms and Conditions. If we do this, we will post a notice that we have made changes to these Terms and Conditions on the Website
for at least 7 days after the changes are posted and will indicate at the bottom of the Terms and Conditions the date these terms were last revised. Any revisions to these Terms
and Conditions will become effective the earlier of (i) the end of such 7-day period or (ii) the first time you access or use the Service after such changes. If you do not agree to
abide by these Terms and Conditions, you are not authorized to use, access or participate in the Service.
Description of Website and Service
The Service allows users to (i) prepare for any examination online. Users interested in learning or practicing are presented with different types of educational activities. Kautilya Pathshala may,
in its sole discretion and at any time,
update, change, suspend, make improvements to or discontinue any aspect of the Service, temporarily or permanently.
1. You are of sound mind.
2. Have attained the legal age necessary under the applicable laws to enter into an agreement and/or access, avail the Services and.
3. Are not prohibited from entering into a legally binding contract as per applicable laws.
You can become a registered user of the Platform by setting up a password protected account with us. In order to set up such an account,
you will be required to enter details of your registered email id and password or you may login using the account details of any partner website.
By setting up the account, you agree to accept any and all responsibility for any and all activities that occur under your account.
Kautilya Pathshala reserves the right and sole discretion to refuse access to the Platform, terminate any account,
remove or restrict any content, at any time, with or without notice to you in case we notice any illegal activity on or from account or
if we have reasons to believe that any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete.
We do not represent or guarantee that this Platform will be free from errors or viruses. You acknowledge that this Website may be affected by outages, faults or delays. Such outages, faults or delays may be caused by factors, including technical difficulties with the performance or operation of our or another person’s software, equipment or systems, traffic or technical difficulties with the Internet or infrastructure failures.
We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), that you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this Platform, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this Platform.
- Cancellations will be considered only if the cancellation request is made within 24 hours of placing the order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have already been completed or if we have initiated the process of shipping either by ourselves or through the vendors/merchants/representatives whom we may appoint from time to time.
- No cancellations are allowed for products on which Testbook marketing team has given special offers for various purposes including but not limited to special occasions like New Year, festivals, specific examination etc. These are limited validity offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site and/or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The customer service team, after looking into your complaint, will make an appropriate decision.
- The refund is applicable for our products/services only until it’s dispatched or the login details for online access to test material etc. are disclosed/dispatched to you.
- Please include your order number (sent to you via email after your order) and do tell us why you’re requesting a refund. We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.
- All refunds, if eligible, will be processed within 14 (Fourteen) business days of receiving cancellation request and mode of refund would be same through which the original transaction was done.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Testbook and you concerning the subject matter hereof. In the event that any of the Terms and Conditions are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. A waiver by Testbook or you of any provision of these Terms and Conditions or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. Testbook may assign its rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without condition. These Terms and Conditions will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of Testbook and you, and Testbook's and your respective successors and permitted assigns.